Five reasons you can’t succeed until you do this…
Which of these, “five reasons” is holding you back? Find out below so you can begin to move forward into success.
There are five reasons why you can’t succeed yet. And it has nothing to do with a business plan.
1. Not worthy. This is my top pick. You feel you are good, but do not feel you deserve success. Your self-image is lacking and as a result, when you start to see little wins and have a chance, you sabotage yourself.
2. Not comfortable in your own skin. If there is not peace in your heart, if you don’t like who you are, then you will start to get rattled when you are in question and also sabatoge yourself with holding back to get back to your comfortable level of mediocrity. Without peace in your heart, you cannot access a threshold level of silence necessary to tap into creation.
3. Playing for someone else. This is a biggie, especially in team competition. If you are playing to show your friends and teammates that you are a good and you are not playing for yourself and the sheer love of the game, you will try to hard out there and the bulkier, weight of the world pressure will start to dominate your thoughts.
4. Fear of success. Tied in with not being worthy. If you have this, you hit a ceiling out there where you get out of your comfort zone and will not be able to control your focus. You will take on too many little tasks and not finish anything to completion.
5. Fear of failure. This is due to a lack of a good self-image. You don’t want to look like a fool out there and as a result, there is no silence in your mind and you cannot take control of your thoughts.
I think to a certain degree, we all have these challenges, in all aspects of our life, but those that reach a threshold level of breaking through them are the ones who make it. Once you feel you have the knowledge and skill set of being an online marketer, it is best work on actually filling your mind with the right message and that has nothing to do with your business plan. Here is an actual solution to Mindset/ Paradigm changes that MUST occur for you to experience NEW results:
To keep your focus on success… check out my Top 3 resources:
Daily dose of awesomeness to keep you accountable and on track… click here
Actual skillset to change your thoughts and change your world…click here
The greatest success book ever written… click here
Hope you found value in today’s post inspired by my favorite Golf Guru, Steven Yellin. Be sure to check him out at: http://www.fluidmotiongolf.com/
Drop a comment below if you have insight in this area or if you want help.